.

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Organisation Behaviour Essay

Using the concepts that you attain read in the book, describe what would be according to your personality the ideal problem for you ? (Sessions 1 and 2) With noadays global and private-enterprise(a) environment, Organisation Behaviour look further in workforce diversity. It seeks to involve polar personnalities in an organisation to improve performances and increase organisation values. disposition is closely determining a persons reactions and interactions with others. Though a part of this fact is determined by heredity, it is also a handle of change related to psychological growth and personal development.Finding a under fetching that ideally corresponds to my personality is not as easy as it seems.According to OB experts, a good vocation agree refers to the score to which a persons cognitive abilities, interests and personality dynamics oppose those required by the job (Chuck Russell Right Person Right Job, snap or Know).So job fit is not lonesome(prenominal) a bout matching technical skills, just now it is also about matching my national passion and talent with the job and with the organisation. It has been proven that a good job fit increases performances and attracts talent. On the other hand, a bad job fit can have a negative impact thats why it is critical to success.To find my ideal job, in that location are many different tools based on personality traits to describe an individuals doings and distinguish differences, but I have chosen two of them to take myself Firstly, the MYERS-BRIGGS compares four type indicators Extroverted vs Introverted, Sensing vs Intuitive, Thinking vs Feeling, Judging vs Perceiving. Personally, I think that I used to be an ESFJ person (called the Guardian Provider), but that I changed with time into an ESTJ person. (called the Gardian Supervisor). This change is maybe caused by my personal evolvment.Secondly, OB has also focused on big five factors related to job outcomes Extraversion, Agreeableness , Conscientiousness, Emotional stability, and nudeness to experience. To have an outer opinion about my consume personality, I have taken a test online (www.personalitytest.org.uk) by respond questions reflecting these five factors. My results were Extroversion preference to social situations Agreeableness tendency to be trusting friendly and cooperative Conscientiousness methodical, intimately organized and obedient Neuroticism tendency to feel insecurity and emotional distress Openness interest in creativity, culture and educational experiencesAfter my self denudation through this analysis, and regarding the relationship between personality and performances, I cannot say that theres a unique ideal job for me. But taking into consideration my personal preferences, I would the like to work as a Marketing Brand Manager..I think this job would fit me like a glove because it requires a lot of organisational skills by planning the merchandise process, and co-ordinating all the elements related to promotion and sales. It requires group work management, with open-minded and repair interactions and communication with the employees. it is also connected to creativity that adds value to the organisation, not only in advertising but in all the marketing process. It contain an ability to adapt myself to different situations through innovation It gives me satisfaction to have concrete results of my work that can have an impact on the beau mondes performance.These elements of the Marketing Brand Managers job fits well with my personality because they reflect what I am good at. There is no good or bad personality, because every person is different from the other, and so every person has its place in an organisation.Therefore, finding the best job fit is not only related to what we know, but it is more about what we are today and how we interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment